Cass Lodge has 1 double bed, 7 singles and all other facilities.
For all hut bookings contact Gary Batchelor Hutbookings@canterburyanglersclub.org.nz Ph 021 02361004
Note that the water is not on at Cass yet, but will be turned on when we get a booking.
Confirmation of your hut booking will be via email, check availability of dates below.
MAKE SURE YOU TAKE: Your own pillows, toilet paper, general cleaners, tea towels etc.
PLEASE NOTE: TO BOOK HUTS YOU MUST BE A CLUB MEMBER
Hut Booking Rules:
1. Huts may only be booked by financial members of the club.
2. Bookings may be made, no more than 90 days in advance.
3. The Club member who makes the booking must be in residence when the hut is used and is responsible for the behaviour of guests and any damage, should any occur.
4. Only one hut booking can be made at any one time.
5. Any damage must be reported immediately.
6. Empty gas bottles must be returned to the booking convenor for refilling.
7. At peak times – Christmas to 15th January and all long weekends hut bookings shall be considered exclusive, but will be subject to a ballot if more than one party wants to book. The ballot shall be held 60 days prior to the occupancy date.
8. Bookings can only be for a maximum of seven days.
9. Through the balance of the year bookings shall be on a first come basis.
10. All hut users to take note of specific instructions on the safe use of equipment in the huts as detailed in the manuals provided in each facility.
11. Intentions books are placed in each hut, please use them, it may save a life.